A unique 200 acre horse ranch with flood irrigated senior water rights from Challis Creek, just 10 miles from Challis, ID. Located on a paved road, the ranch is accessible year around and includes a beautiful 3000 square foot, four bedroom, three bath log home, metal out-buildings, electric perimeter and cross fencing, all adjoining BLM land and short distance to The Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Area. A trophy ranch in an exquisite setting. Asking price $1,900,000.
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- 2500 Square Foot Metal Barn/Shop/Tack Room/Office
- Round Pen and Sanded Arena
- 30 Head Horse Boarding Operation in Place
- Documented Ground and Senior Surface Water Rights
- Flood Irrigated Pastures and Fields
- Five Springs and Trout Pond on Property
- Management Available for Part-Time/Absentee Owner
View our website for more information on this property.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home, an associate from Sun Valley Sotheby's International Realty can help. Please call our office at 208.726.5300 to schedule a complimentary consultation, or to contact your current SVSIR agent.