We wanted to share our top five reasons for living in Sun Valley, Idaho, and depending on how much you know about the area, you may easily have a top 5 (or 10) list of your own.
Let's see if we have picked some of the same reasons.
1. We have a friendly ambiance not seen in many places.
2. We have some of the world's best skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and fly-fishing.
3. Our average summer temperature is 78 degrees, with an average of 250 days of sunshine annually.
4. We have a very unique cultural excellence that includes the Sun Valley Summer Symphony, Trailing of the Sheep Festival, Wagon Days, art fairs and exhibits, and world-renowned concerts and performances, just to name a few.
5. Our trails and slopes are uncrowded--no lift lines.
Hopefully this list just reaffirmed your love for Sun Valley, as we at Sun Valley Sotheby's international Realty are all in love with this magical place we call home.
For a full list of events and information on Sun Valley, please go to visitsunvalley.com